South Coast meander via Gordon’s Bay to Betty’s Bay for an authentic Fish & Chips Meal. Return via Pringle Bay and visit the Stony Point penguin colony as well as a stop at the Cheetah Outreach sanctuary in Somerset West.
- Meet & Greet and then head out of the city on the N2 highway towards Gordon’s Bay. ETA Gordons Bay. 1 hour.
- Head out of Gordon’s Bay on Clarens Drive & stop for a coffee at The Pitstop. 30 mins stop
- Continue along Clarence Drive to Betty’s Bay. ETA Betty’s Bay. 1 hour trip.
- Visit Botanical Gardens or Penguin colony. 30 minutes.
- Re-board your sidecar & head back towards Gordon’s Bay via the seaside villages of Rooi Else & Pringle Bay. Approx 1 hour
- Enjoy a super seafood lunch in Gordon’s Bay . Approx 90 minutes
- After lunch, re-board for an optional visit to the Cheetah Outreach at Paardevlei or continue the Vergelegen Wine Estate to witness the famous duck parade. 1 hr
- Re-board your bike & head back to Cape Town. ETA Cape Town 1 hour
- Total trip duration: 8 hours
Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis and include:
- Sidecar with driver
- Use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- Complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers. (Weight restrictions apply)
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- Guests’ meal costs
- Entry fees
- Toll fees
- Tasting fees
- Any other personal expenses
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
- What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
- Departure Point
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
- Either the Big Wheel or the Silo Exchange (piazza between Silo Hotel & Radisson Red Hotel).
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
- Return Point
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.
All the current rates are available on our rates page