Full Day Cape Peninsula round-trip visiting all the iconic attractions including Chapman’s Peak Drive, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Penguin Colony, Kalk Bay, Constantia Winelands & much, much more…
- Depart the city via the Atlantic Seaboard through the coastal suburbs of Clifton, Camps Bay & Hout Bay. (Optional stop at Maiden’s Cove for photos/toilets).
- After Hout Bay, head over Chapmans Peak Drive through Noordhoek, Oceanview & Scarborough and on to the Cape of Good Hope.
- Stop for an hour at Cape Point (toilets) while you visit the lighthouse via the famous funicular.
- Re-board your sidecar and head out the reserve to Boulders penguin colony via Smitswinkel and the False Bay coastal road.
- Spend 30 minutes with the penguins and then head out along the coast via Simon’s Town, Fish Hoek to Kalk Bay.
- Enjoy Fish & Chips (optional) in Kalk Bay harbour (Maximum 45 minutes).
- After lunch, head over the scenic Boyes Drive above Muizenberg, famous for it’s surfing waves, and on to the Constantia Winelands district.
- TIME PERMITTING: Choose a wine estate to experience some wine tasting before heading back to the city.
Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis and include:
- Sidecar with driver
- Use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- Complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers. (Weight restrictions apply)
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- Guests’ meal costs
- Entry fees
- Toll fees
- Tasting fees
- Any other personal expenses
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
- What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
- Departure Point
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
- Either the Big Wheel or the Silo Exchange (piazza between Silo Hotel & Radisson Red Hotel).
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
- Return Point
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.
All the current rates are available on our rates page