Terms and conditions
- All reservations, amendments & cancellations will only be accepted in writing, via WhatsApp or email. Quotations will be provided on request for any services not specified in the price list.
- Cancellation Policy: If a confirmed reservation is cancelled, cancellation fees (as a % of the full amount) will be levied as follows: (Please also refer to WET WEATHER Clause 10 below)
- Cancellation more than 7 days prior to commencement of tour 0%
- Cancellation between 7 days and 3 days prior to commencement of tour 50%
- Cancellation less than 72 hours prior to commencement of tour 100%
- If a passenger(s) fails to join the tour, or joins it after departure, or leaves it prior to completion, no refund, pro-rata’d or otherwise, will be given. Whilst CSA will make every endeavour to follow the agreed itinerary on the day, it is understood that re-routing may become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. (e.g.: road closures, traffic congestion, unsafe conditions, unanticipated breakdowns, etc). PLEASE NOTE: Pickups and/or drop-offs outside the Cape Town CBD may affect the duration of the outing.
- Delayed Pick-up policy: CSA allows a 30-minute leeway with agreed pick-up/re-boarding times throughout the tour. Should the client/client’s group exceed this leeway, after being verbally informed of the consequences, CSA can choose to either withdraw the sidecars & terminate the tour with no refund, or choose to wait, with an additional charge of R300/sidecar per 30 minutes being levied.
- Payment Policy: A minimum payment of 50% of full invoiced cost is required to secure a booking unless otherwise agreed in writing with CSA. Balance outstanding must be paid in full at least 1 week prior to the outing. Failing this, CSA reserves the right to cancel the booking & withhold deposits already paid in accordance with the cancellation policy per Clause 2 (above).
- Under no circumstance will CSA convey any passengers unless an indemnity form has been completed and signed by all passengers prior to departure.
- All sidecar passengers are automatically covered by our Passenger Liability Insurance cover for up to R2 million per event.
- Once the tour has commenced, CSA shall not be liable for any claim arising from the loss or damage of property, or cancellation, or curtailment, or disruption of any tour/transfer, however caused. CSA recommends that clients advise their guests to purchase appropriate insurance to protect themselves against such eventuality.
- The tour fee quoted covers fuel for up to 200km’s, insurances, use of biking gear (helmets, leather jackets, goggles) + plus 1 complimentary bandana/buff per passenger.
- RAIN/DANGEROUS WEATHER POLICY: If there is a possibility of rain on the day of the tour, clients can decide, AT THE LATEST, by 1.00pm the day before the tour, to either:
- Elect to take the tour/transfer at a later date agreed upon by CSA & the client OR use the credit available towards a future sidecar outing.
- Elect to take the planned tour/transfer with wet-weather gear provided by CSA. (If this option is taken, a back-up vehicle at the client’s cost is recommended)
- Elect to accept a full refund if booking cannot be rescheduled.
After the client has agreed to commence with the tour/transfer (either verbally or in writing), CSA will have no financial obligation towards the client should the weather become rainy.