Enjoy a trip along the city’s Atlantic Seaboard to Chapman’s Peak Drive lookout via Camps Bay & Hout Bay. After a brief stop on Chapman’s Peak Drive, return to the city/Waterfront via Constantia Nek, Rhodes Drive, Southern Suburbs and Rhodes Memorial.
- After your meet & greet with your driver, you will board your sidecar & head out of the City along the Atlantic Seaboard via the coastal suburbs of Sea Point, Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay and Hout Bay (optional stop at Maiden’s Cove) and onto Chapman’s Peak Drive lookout point.
- After a brief photo (toilet) stop on Chapman’s Peak Drive, head back into Hout Bay and then over Constantia Nek into the beautiful wine producing suburb of Constantia.
- Enjoy the scenery of Cape Town’s southern suburbs as you cruise along Rhodes Drive and through the leafy areas of Bishopscourt & Newlands.
- After a brief stop at Rhodes Memorial (toilets) where you can enjoy the views of the Cape Flats, head back to the City/Waterfront via the Nelson Mandela Boulevard.
Rates are on a ‘per sidecar’ basis and include:
- Sidecar with driver
- Use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- Complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers. (Weight restrictions apply)
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- Guests’ meal costs
- Entry fees
- Toll fees
- Tasting fees
- Any other personal expenses
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
- What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
- Departure Point
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
- Either the Big Wheel or the Silo Exchange (piazza between Silo Hotel & Radisson Red Hotel).
- Any City Bowl address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
- Return Point
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.
All the current rates are available on our rates page