City and Surrounds Scenic Tour
Enjoy a brief introduction to Cape Town city and the Atlantic Seaboard. Trip includes a tour through the inner city (Castle, City Hall, Company Gardens, Bo Kaap district) and then a visit to Signal Hill. After a brief stop, the trip continues through Camps Bay returning to the City via the Atlantic
- After meeting your driver and suiting up in your riding gear, head northwards out of the city past the bustling Table Bay Harbour and onto the R27 West Coast road.
- After passing through the commercial area of Paarden Island, enjoy the sights of the Rietvlei Wetlands, home to numerous aquatic and marine bird species including pelicans, flamingos, terns and gulls.
- On arrival at Bloubergstrand beach (toilet stop), take a selfie with the iconic Table Mountain as a backdrop. Re-board your sidecar & continue northwards along the coast enjoying the beachfront activity & scenery with the famous Robben Island in the background.
- On arrival at Big Bay (toilet stop), disembark for a leg stretch & a coffee (time permitting).
- After your stop, head back to the city following the same coastal route with the image of Table Mountain ahead of you. A super trip with some great photo opportunities...
Rates are on a 'per sidecar' basis and include:
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus either 1 or 2 passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver). Some of our bikes now carry the driver plus up to 3 passengers
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- guests' meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
- What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
- Departure Point
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
- In front of Ferryman's Pub, V&A Waterfront
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
- Return Point
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.
- Meet & Greet your driver at your pick-up address. Complete indemnities & suit up in our cool riding gear.
- Depart for a 30 minute driving tour of the inner city attractions.
- After the city tour, head up Kloofnek Road to Signal Hill. 20 minute drive.
- Arrive at Signal Hill. Stop for 10 minutes to enjoy the views.
- Continue down Camps Bay Drive towards Maidens Cove via Camps Bay. Journey time 15 minutes.
- Brief stop at Maidens Cove. Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the 12 Apostles Mountain range and the stunning Camps Bay beachfront. 10 mins.
- Continue along Atlantic seaboard towards the city. 30 mins.
- Total duration of trip: 2hrs