4 HOUR (HALF DAY) OPTIONS
This itinerary can be customized to suit your tastes including the sights & sounds of the city & surrounding areas, as well as a visit to the False Bay side of the Peninsula via Chapmans Peak Drive to enjoy some wine tasting in Constantia and a traditional fish & chips lunch at one of the picturesque harbour towns.
Enjoy the city + Atlantic Seaboard coastal scenery per the 2 hour option then head over Chapman's Peak Drive (optional photo/toilet stop) towards Simon's Town via Noordhoek, Oceanview & the beautiful seaside community of Scarborough.
- On arrival in Simon's Town, enjoy a classic Fish & Chips lunch while watching the bustling harbour activity.
- After lunch, re-board your sidecar and cruise along the False Bay Coastline until Glencairn then head over Blackhill & Ou Kaapse Weg & cruise through the Constantia Winelands district.
- Stop at one of the wine estates (time permitting) & enjoy a quick wine tasting experience before returning to the city.
Rates are on a 'per passenger' basis and include:
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus up to two passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver)
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- guests' meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
Bring your camera (or mobile phone) & sunblock.
Moderate fitness. We are also a disabled-friendly activity.
- What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
- Departure Point
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
- In front of Ferryman's Pub, V&A Waterfront
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
- Return Point
Drop off at any one of the suggested pickup points
- After your meet & greet with your driver, enjoy a brief driving tour of the city. 20 minutes.
- Continue along Atlantic Seaboard via Camps Bay - Hout Bay to Chapman's Peak Drive. ETA Chapman's Peak lookout 30 minutes. 5 mins stop for photos.
- Continue over Chapman's Peak to Simon's Town via Noordhoek and Scarborough. 40 minutes.
- Fish & Chips lunch in Simon's Town. 45 minutes.
- Head towards Constantia area over Ou Kaapse Weg. 30 mins.
- Optional stop at wine estate for wine tasting. 30 mins, time permitting.
- Head back to the city. 30 minutes.
- Total tour duration: 4 hours
(Maximum 4 hours drive-time from depot)
Point to point transfers within the following greater Western Cape extremities:
SOUTH: Cape Point
EAST: Gordon’s Bay/ Stellenbosch
WEST: Hout Bay
R 1 925.00 per person with driver. Minimum of two passengers per booking. Surcharge for single passenger bookings