COVID-19 health protocol for all Sidecar Tours
All Cape Sidecar Adventures passengers must strictly adhere to the following regulations while the COVID-19 lockdown health & safety restrictions are in place.
- Bookings must be done in advance either telephonically or by email. No walk-in requests.
- Sidecar pick-ups & drop-offs will only be done from passengers’ respective accommodation addresses or sidecar depot (1 Dickens Rd, Salt River) or designated area in front of Ferrymans Pub, V&A Waterfront..
- Per current Lock-down legislation, facemasks are compulsory while in public areas Our complimentary sidecar bandanas can be worn as facemasks for the duration of your tour. Optional disposable hairnets will be given to every guest at the pick-up.
- All sidecars are equipped with easy-access bottles of hand sanitizers.
- Please avoid bringing unnecessary items on the trip with you.
- All personal/private tours will be totally exclusive. If you are part of a family group, then only your family/partner will join you on a sidecar/s. Larger groups will be managed in accordance with guidelines stipulated by their respective group leaders/tour agents. A copy of our COVID questionnaire must be completed by the lead person of the group for every sidecar outing.
- All tour itineraries will be revised to ensure all high-density & crowded areas are avoided throughout the journey. Social distancing must be practised at all times.
- Indemnity forms will include an undertaking that passengers are not aware of any pre-existing COVID-19 health issues. Tours will not commence until indemnities are completed, in full, by all passengers (Full Name, International mobile number, email address & signature). Adults to sign on behalf of minor passengers.
- Anyone suspected of being unwell at the pick-up, will not be permitted to continue with the tour. Instead, they will receive a digital voucher for their activity, which can be used to re-book once they have fully recovered.
- Cape Sidecar Adventures depot team will spray down all bikes after each trip. All riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles) will be steamed & disinfected after every trip.