City and Surrounds Scenic Tour
Enjoy a brief introduction to Cape Town city and the Atlantic Seaboard. Trip includes a tour through the inner city (Castle, City Hall, Company Gardens, Bo Kaap district) and then a visit to Signal Hill. After a brief stop, the trip continues through Camps Bay returning to the City via the Atlantic
- Enjoy a brief introduction to Cape Town city and the Atlantic Seaboard.
- Trip includes a driving tour through the inner city (Castle, City Hall, Company Gardens, Bo Kaap district) and then a visit to Signal Hill via Kloofnek Road.
- Enjoy a brief stop at Signal Hill (toilets) & take in the magnificent views of the city, Table Bay and Robben Island.
- Re-board your sidecar and continue down Camps Bay Drive towards the coast passing through the beautiful seaside suburb of Camps Bay.
- After a brief stop at Maidens Cove (toilets), continue along the Atlantic Seaboard through the suburbs of Clifton, Bantry Bay & Sea Point.
- Trip ends at the V&A Waterfront or any city address.
Rates are on a 'per passenger' basis and include:
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus up to two passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver)
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- guests' meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
Bring your camera (or mobile phone) & sunblock.
Moderate fitness. We are also a disabled-friendly activity.
- What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
- Departure Point
Any one of the suggested following pickup points are suitable:
- Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
- In front of Ferryman's Pub, V&A Waterfront
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
- Return Point
Drop off at any one of the suggested pickup points
- Meet & Greet your driver at your pick-up address. Complete indemnities & suit up in our cool riding gear.
- Depart for a 30 minute driving tour of the inner city attractions.
- After the city tour, head up Kloofnek Road to Signal Hill. 20 minute drive.
- Arrive at Signal Hill. Stop for 10 minutes to enjoy the views.
- Continue down Camps Bay Drive towards Maidens Cove via Camps Bay. Journey time 15 minutes.
- Brief stop at Maidens Cove. Enjoy the magnificent scenery of the 12 Apostles Mountain range and the stunning Camps Bay beachfront. 10 mins.
- Continue along Atlantic seaboard towards the city. 30 mins.
- Total duration of trip: 2hrs
(Maximum 2 hours drive-time from depot)
Point to point, one-way transfers within the following Cape Town extremities:
EAST: Cape Town Airport
SOUTH: Southern Suburbs (as far as Claremont)
WEST: Hout Bay
R 2 300.00 per sidecar with driver. Covers 1 or 2 passengers