Atlantic Seaboard + Chapmans Peak Drive
Enjoy a trip along the city's Atlantic Seaboard to Chapman's Peak Drive lookout via Camps Bay & Hout Bay. After a brief stop on Chapman's Peak Drive, return to the city/Waterfront via Constantia Nek, Rhodes Drive, Southern Suburbs and Rhodes Memorial.
After your meet & greet with your driver, you will board your sidecar & head out of the City along the Atlantic Seaboard via the coastal suburbs of Sea Point, Bantry Bay, Clifton, Camps Bay and Hout Bay (optional stop at Maiden's Cove) and onto Chapman's Peak Drive lookout point.
- After a brief photo (toilet) stop on Chapman's Peak Drive, head back into Hout Bay and then over Constantia Nek into the beautiful wine producing suburb of Constantia.
- Enjoy the scenery of Cape Town's southern suburbs as you cruise along Rhodes Drive and through the leafy areas of Bishopscourt & Newlands.
- After a brief stop at Rhodes Memorial (toilets) where you can enjoy the views of the Cape Flats, head back to the City/Waterfront via the Nelson Mandela Boulevard.
Rates are on a 'per passenger' basis and include::
- sidecar with driver
- use of all our riding gear (leather jackets, helmets, goggles)
- complimentary bandanas, fuel & insurances
- All our sidecars carry the driver plus up to two passengers. (One passenger in the sidecar + one passenger behind the driver)
Rates do not include (if applicable):
- guests' meal costs
- entry fees
- toll fees
- tasting fees
- any other personal expenses
Bring your camera (mobile phone) and sunblock
Moderate fitness. We are a disabled-friendly activity
- What to Wear
Comfortable clothes & closed footwear. We will supply leather jackets, bandanas, helmets & goggles.
- Departure Point
Any one of the following suggested pickup points are suitable:
- Sidecar Depot. 1 Dickens Road, Salt River, Cape Town.
- In front of Ferryman's Pub, V&A Waterfront
- Any City Bowl or V&A Waterfront address.
- PLEASE NOTE: If pick-up or drop-off is outside the Cape Town City/V&A Waterfront area, drive-time of your trip may be reduced.
- Return Point
Drop-off can be at any of the pick-up points.
- After your meet & greet with your driver at the pickup point, head out of the city to Maiden's Cove via the Atlantic Seaboard: 20 minutes. 5 mins stop for photos.
- Continue along the coast via Camps Bay, Hout Bay and another stop at the lookout point on Chapman's Peak drive. Drive time 30 mins. 5 minute stop for photos.
- Return to Hout Bay via Chapman's Peak Drive & then head up over Constantia Nek towards Rhodes Memorial via Rhodes drive. 30 min drive.
- Stop at Rhodes Memorial for photos. 5 minutes.
- Re-board your sidecar & head back into the city. 25 minutes.
- Total tour duration: 2hrs
(Maximum 2 hours drive-time from depot)
Point to point, one-way transfers within the following Cape Town extremities:
EAST: Cape Town Airport
SOUTH: Southern Suburbs (as far as Claremont)
WEST: Hout Bay
R 1 050.00 per person with driver. Minimum of two passengers per booking. Surcharge for single passenger bookings