5 Day Winelands Tour
The tour showcases the beautiful scenery of the Western Cape hinterland. Following Route 62 to Barrydale through the Montague natural rock arch bordered on both side of the road by the Twistniet nature reserve. Returning over the well known Tradouwshoek pass into the Cape winelands of the Overberg area visiting the towns of Greyton and onto Franchhoek via the Franchoek pass.
The tour is mainly on-road, with some easy gravel roads in between. Freeways are avoided at best.
- Ronnie’s sex shop (Always worth a stop)
- Warm waterberg spa (Jump into the relaxing natural spring waters)
- Wine tasting (Endless choices of wines, brandies, ports, & champagne)
- Guided walks (Scenery ranging from coastal trails to mountain passes)
- Franschhoek wine tram (Indulge in a full day of wine tasting & pairing)
Package Costs (VAT 15% included)
1st Passenger (Sharing) R12200
2nd Passenger (Single Supplement) R9000